Scentsy Consultant Fun Facts
A few facts of being a Scentsy Consultant. I get asked a ton of questions about what my life has been like over the last 9 years being a Scentsy Consultant and what it entails. I thought I would share with you a few fun facts. I know contemplating doing something like this is never easy. We are scared of failing. We are scared of what people might think. But the truth is, this is your life and what matters is what makes YOU happy. When I first began, I got so many snickers and comments like, “You are selling wax?” If I would have stopped because of those comments, I would have missed out on some of the most amazing moments of my life. I was given a gift, a chance and the opportunity because of that $99 I took a chance on and now I just want to share that with as many people as I can.
Here are a list of the most common questions and answers. If you have others that aren’t listed here, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com or text me at 954.304.4486
1. The Scentsy Starter Kit is up is $99.00 +tax, + Shipping. The Starter Kit is amazing. Tons of goodies and amazing business supplies to get you started. CLICK HERE!!
2. To remain an active Scentsy Consultant you need to only enter one party every 3 months at 200 PRV. No difficult requirements. You can either enter parties or just plan to enter your Scentsy wish list every 3rd month. Any one can have a successful business.
3. ALL party orders of $200.00 Retail sales are free shipping to the one location.
4. When ordering you pay the retail price. On the 10th of each month your “commission” is loaded onto your Scentsy Credit card for you to spend any way you would like, or get cash from the ATM.
5. You begin selling as an Escential Scentsy Consultant earning a 20% Commission on all sales, after you have sold a total of $1000.00 you become a Certified Consultant and earn a 25% commission on sales. There are all kinds of bonuses for example when you sell over $2000.00 in one calendar month you earn an additional 5% in commission for the month. Nothing like start up raises immediately.
6. Our Scentsy team is like a family. We email back and forth, share ideas, cry over the hard stuff, and laugh over the simple stuff together. It’s a whole new circle of friends. I am a pretty low key sponsor. If you want me to help you achieve your goals, I’m here for you, but I don’t want to be pushy, so I do ask for your boundaries, your why and exactly what you need in order for you to be successful. We have an amazing team Facebook Group that includes tons of Directors and Super Star Directors to help you every step of the way. Its pretty much our command center.
7. Incentives Trips and prizes can be earned as a Scentsy Consultant even when you are just beginning.
Scentsy Consultant Training
8. There is a ton of information to help get you started, and to help keep you motivated. With Scentsy’s training video’s on just about every topic imaginable you’ll be very knowledgeable and feel comfortable having parties or running your Scentsy business however you choose. Lots of Scentsy consultants put training on You Tube and other social media platforms as well. There is literally an endless supply of training.
9. The company is 14 years old and was started by two stay at home moms from Utah. Check out the Scentsy History here. Even after all that time, we are still INDUSTRY LEADING.
10. Scentsy is a family oriented company, built on the motto of Give more than you take! Every Scentsy Consultant knows this and tries to live by these words.
11. Scentsy has won many awards from the Direct Selling Association.
12. Scentsy is very firm in the belief of NO DEBT. They do NOT want their consultant’s going into debt to sell for them. Therefore, there is no push to get you to have the product on hand in your home at all times. They keep the ordering process simple and you usually have your orders within a week of the order date.
13. Scentsy has a very generous hostess compensation plan and it’s set up so you can be the Host of your own Party time and time again.
14. Scentsy’s workstation is a great organizational tool for you to use. It will track your orders, email your customers, and save your commissions. When placing an order you can stop in the middle and come back to it at a later date to finish. It also allows the customers to order individually from your website, or to add on to a party you have started from your website.
15. Scentsy can be the family company! Kids of all ages, can get into helping you work your business and enjoy themselves in the process.
16. Although, there is work involved, you can control the hours you spend on your Scentsy business. The product sells itself, you just need to let everyone know you sell it and what it is.
17. Scentsy has a TON of marketing material available for the Consultants ranging from Car Vinyls, T shirts, hats, to flyers and bags, so cute and they are always up on what’s in style. All with very low competitive pricing.
18. Scentsy’s catalogs changes twice a year. Once in the Fall/Winter, and once in the Spring/Summer. We do not discontinue all items, just a select few. And we will always bring in new products to replace. Just because your favorite item was discontinued will not mean they won’t bring it back.
Being A Scenty Consultant- What it has done for me?
I love what I do, and I feel very strongly for this company. It literally has changed my life. I’m here to help in any way that I can and answer any questions you may have. It may not be a perfect fit but I would strongly suggest looking into it to see what dreams could be waiting for you. I would love to chat with you and have you join my team. Scentsy has truly changed my life and it is my goal to help others do the same. Check out our Scentsy Starter Kit here.
**Jilleysue is an Independent Scentsy Consultant and A Super Star Director located in Coral Springs, Florida.