Scentsy, is simply making its mark on the Direct Sales Industry and it is easy to see why. Our products are unique, fun and they sell themselves. In fact, with so many Scentsy products to choose from, it’s no wonder people want to hold a party every season. They want the new products and love to earn them for free. New in 2012, Scentsy launched Layers, its’ Laundry and Body Care line and its new Corporate umbrella name, Scentsy Group. Scentsy Group will not have not only Scentsy Wickless under them but a new brand focusing on chocolate fondue, plus a bigger brand announcement in July at their annual convention.
Here are the top five reasons to join Scentsy:
- To have fun and make new friends – When you start selling scentsy candles, you will quicky realize that the best part of this business if the people you meet. You start with one party and, when guests of that party book their own show, you are on your way. Soon you will have more friends than you know what to do with. It’s a great feeling and one I couldn’t imagine having in my life now.
- Scentsy sells with little help from you – When you show someone a Scentsy product for the first time, they will fall in love. Have them use it once and you will have a lifetime customer. Whether it is a scentsy buddy or a room spray, people love these products and will come to you time and time again for more products. They can also buy scentsy online right through your website.
- Money – Many choose to bring in extra money by starting a Scentsy business. Others do so to receive a discount on products. Either way, you are benefiting. You will have extra cash in your pocket and save on your favorite products. It’s a win-win situation.
- Flexibility – Life is busy even when Scentsy is your only business. Many choose to join Scentsy so they can work around their family’s schedule. When you sell Scentsy candles, you decide when to hold parties and when to take some time off. Whether it’s football season or cheerleading camp, if you need the time off, you can take it. You are the boss when you run a Scentsy business.
- Minimal risk – The Scentsy starter kit costs only $99 plus shipping. When you see what is included in the Scentsy starter kit, you will be amazed at all the things they give the consultants to help them succeed.
Learn more about Scentsy today. It is just what you are looking for in many ways. Check out other direct sales companies and see how they fall short of this company in many ways. It’s a great opportunity for anyone.